Compassion is having the quality of “feeling-with” and deep empathy. Feminine leadership is leading in sensitive familiar way. The combination, according to Nir Golan, educational and leadership expert, creates a new definition for Compassionate Vision:
Compassionate vision is based on a feeling of deep sympathy accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering, find a solution.
Compassionate vision comes from Medieval Latin passiōn- (stem of passiō) and a variant of preposition cum- with. When you sympathize with someone, you have compassion for that person, and you can build your vision around it.
Feminine leader isn't only a leader of a country, she is a global leader: she leads a global process from end to end (E2E), regardless a specific location: she is integrator, innovator and professional trusted advisor.
Feminine leadership consists of dynamic combination of mindset, behaviors, and skills that are employed to change and enhance the world through the use of technology for "Habitual Vision of Greatness". Feminine leader creates Compassionate vision based on a feeling of deep sympathy to her people accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering, find them a solution.
Feminine leader must have the next essential skill sets:
· Technological proficiency: expert in all the digital nets and tools to identify and communicate her Compassionate vision.
· Collaboration: the ability to work as a part of a team, required to have a broad view of the Compassionate vision, have holistic consideration and collaborate more with each other in order to achieve her goals.
· Communication: massage transfer and transformation.
· Global awareness: a whole world Compassionate vision.
· Problem solving: analyzing and perfectionism.
· Creativity: thinking out of the box.
· Critical thinking: evaluation skills.
Compassionate vision should be at the time heart of every decision a feminine leader makes and is a key to leading people with the tools to success in their life.
Feminine leadership should be consistent innovation, effective and integration of technology, meaningful professional development, global connecting and open mind.
Feminine Leaders will no longer be led by the matrix but rather manage it. They should find a way to impact regardless of technical mastery and organizational structure.
The Feminine Leaders will be very much empowered by world and should take an active part in the global development team – from decision making to execution, having a broad understanding of overall considerations.
As Feminine Leaders, they should cascade transformation messages and way of thinking to their people, inspiring them to dare, share and own the Compassionate vision.